4th Mansmith Brand Summit
Explore how to develop a winning brand marketing strategy from 6 industry leaders to establish a strong identity that connects with your customers.
Today, marketing professionals face an increasing amount of data with a goal to optimize strategies for delivering revenue growth.
Through 6 strategic sessions, the insights shared by the speakers are designed to make marketers feel more at ease in making smarter branding decisions.
The Key Sessions are as follows:
1. Developing a winning brand marketing strategy: Aligning brand identity, and creative executions with the needs and wants of consumers.
By: Crismer Tiria, Head of Marketing for Johnson’s Baby, Johnson and Johnson
2. Crafting a winning point-of purchase marketing strategy: Developing a shopper marketing plan that aligns with brand objectives, and employs effective tactics.
By: Tin Venturina, Director for Shopper Marketing and Insighting, Unilab
3. Leveraging digital and social media channels: Using a variety of online tools and platforms to build brand awareness, engagement and loyalty.
By: Albet Buddahim, Chief Marketing Officer, Primer Group
4. Optimizing channels for reaching your target market: Ensuring products are accessible, and appealing at the point of sale.
By: Oscar Villamora, Managing Director, URC
5. Measuring the effectiveness of pull and push marketing: Using data to analyze and evaluate and redirect campaigns.
By: Bea Joson, Deodorants Lead for Southeast Asia, Unilever
6. Integrating pull and push marketing: Finding synergies and opportunities for collaboration between brand and trade marketing strategies.
By: Carlo Endaya, Head of Marine Marketing, Century Pacific