Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Payment Terms • Early Bird Rate will be applied if payment has been made 3 weeks or more before the 1st session. • Regular Rate will be applied if payment has been made 2 weeks or less before the 1st Session. • Last Minute Rate will be applied if payment has been made 2 days or less before the 1st session. • Payable to: Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. Bank: UnionBank-Roosevelt Branch Account Name: Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. Account Number: 002360010720 • Should your company wish to withhold tax, please withhold only 2% as we are classified under suppliers or contractors of services. Please also attach a creditable tax certificate or form 2307. Company Name: Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. Address: 14 Ilang-Ilang Street, New Manila, Quezon City TIN Number: 000-128-440-000 • Seminar fees must be settled before the start of the seminar. If payment cannot be settled on time, please ask for a credit line. • Once payment has been processed, please send a copy of the deposit slip or a screenshot of the wire transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. • Substitution is allowed at any given point before the seminar. • Cancellation is subject to full payment if cancelled less than 7 working days prior to the start of the event. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE 4TH MANSMITH BRAND SUMMIT • We are an advocacy-based company, and your early payment will enable us to help more people. • To avail the Early Bird Rate (PHP2000 + VAT), payment must be made on or before 31st May 2023. • If payment has been made between 1st June to 30th June 2023, Regular Rate (PHP2500 + VAT) will be charged. • Last Minute Rate (PHP3000 + VAT) will be imposed if payment has been made in July 2023. • If payment cannot be settled before the event, please request for a Letter of Guarantee at email@example.com. Rates may vary.