Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS • Payment should be made within (1) one week after receiving the billing statement, otherwise rates may be subject to change. • Payable to: Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. Bank: UnionBank-Roosevelt Branch Account Name: Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. Account Number: 002360010720 • Should your company wish to withhold tax, please withhold only 2% as we are classified under suppliers or contractors of services. Please also attach a creditable tax certificate or form 2307. Company Name: Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. Address: 14 Ilang-Ilang Street, New Manila, Quezon City TIN Number: 000-128-440-000 • Seminar fees must be settled before the start of the seminar. If payment cannot be settled on time, please ask for a credit line. • Once payment has been processed, please send a copy of the deposit slip or a screenshot of the wire transfer to email@example.com. • Substitution is allowed at any given point before the seminar. • Cancellation is subject to full payment if cancelled less than 7 working days prior to the start of the event. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE 14TH MANSMITH MARKET MASTERS CONFERENCE • We are an advocacy-based company, and your early payment will enable us to help more people. • P1800 off is applicable to Silver tickets and up only. Subject to forfeiture if failure to pay within 30 days from registration date. • If payment cannot be settled on time, please ask for a credit line at info@mansmith. net • Because this is an in-person event, substitution is allowed if advise not less than 7 days prior to the start of the event, to allow the organizers to change the necessary materials for the participant